This article is for those who want to enjoy popular PSP games on their Android device.It is an open source application and compatible with many Operating Systems. PPSSPP Gold APK is an awesome alternative to enjoy PSP games without spending extra cash on consoles. You can also install the game on your PC using Bluestacks Android Emulator which can run all Android apps on PC. PPSSPP stands for “PlayStation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably” and is an emulator which lets you play PSP games on Android OS.
- What is PPSSPP Gold APK?
- Download PPSSPP Gold APK for Android
- Step 1) Enable Unknown Sources
- Step 2) Download PPSSPP Gold APK Android File
- Step 3) Open File Explorer
- Step 4) Find PPSSPP Gold Icon in Apps Manager
- Step 5) Import PSP Games in ISO Format
- How to use PPSSPP Gold APK for Android
- Features of PPSSPP Gold for Android
- Supported Devices For PPSSPP Gold APK
- Download PPSSPP Gold for PC
- Step 1) Download an Android Emulator
- Step 2) Install BlueStacks App Player
- Step 3) Download PPSSPP Gold APK File
- Step 4) Open APK File in BlueStacks
- PPSSPP Gold App for iOS
- PPSSPP Gold APK GAMES
- Devices Compatible with PPSSPP Gold APK
- Best PPSSPP Settings for Optimal Performance
- FAQ’s and General Problems
- 1. Where can I get the ISO files from?
- 2. Can I Download the .ISO files from the torrent?
- 3. How can I make the games run fast on PPSSPP APP?
- 4. How can I delete any particular game in the PPSSPP?
- 5. Where can I find games for PPSSPP?
- 6. Do I need to JailBreak My iPhone to install PPSSPP Emulator?
What is PPSSPP Gold APK?
PPSSPP Gold APK is the most recent app developed by the PPSSPP Development Group. Earlier, PPSSPP was launched as a regular version which received a lot of downloads worldwide. Looking at the wide audience base, PPSSPP Developers have launched PPSSPP Gold APK now.
If you had already used the older version, you might have experienced the joy of playing your favorite PSP games on Android. It has much more enhanced graphics, Higher resolutions, Clean and managed atmosphere
Initially, PPSSPP Gold App wasn’t granted permission on the Google Play store. This is the main reason why the APK version of the app came out. Once the kickass developers released the premium version of the app – PPSSPP Gold, it was allowed on the PlayStore.
It is available on the PlayStore for 4.49$ but I’m sure you are looking for a free option. You will get the PPSSPP Gold APK Download for free on our website. It is 100% safe to download and free from viruses. This new premium app has upgraded features and a user-friendly interface.
Download PPSSPP Gold APK for Android
With PPSSPP Gold APK for Android, you can run almost every PSP game on your Android device easily. Although the speed and the functioning of the games may vary depending on the processor and RAM of your device.
You can download PPSSPP Gold APK from our website. We are currently not having many ROM’s but you can expect them here soon. This is the best PSP emulator and can possibly play all the games you want.
Follow these steps to download PPSSPP Gold APK for Android:
Step 1) Enable Unknown Sources
To install third-party applications, your device needs to give permission which is disabled by default. Since you are downloading PPSSPP Gold APK from our website, make sure you enable the Unknown Sources option first.
Follow this path to complete the first step
Device Settings>Privacy and Security Settings>Unknown Sources>Enable
Step 2) Download PPSSPP Gold APK Android File
Once you have enabled Unknown Sources Option, any external application can be installed on your Android device. Download the PPSSPP Gold APK free file from the button below.
Step 3) Open File Explorer
After downloading is finished, open File Explorer on your device. Find PPSSPP Gold APK for Android and click on it. Follow the on-screen instructions and click next till it is installed.
Step 4) Find PPSSPP Gold Icon in Apps Manager
Navigate to the apps manager of your Android smartphone and click on PPSSPP Gold app icon.
Step 5) Import PSP Games in ISO Format
You can either download PSP games from torrent or export them from a PSP console. Once you have done this, all you need to do is import the games into the PPSSPP Gold APK.
How to use PPSSPP Gold APK for Android
|SPECIFICATIONS||PPSSPP APK SPECS|
|APP NAME||PPSSPP GOLD APK
|UPDATED||2 MONTHS AGO|
|FEATURES||LIGHT WEIGHT, VIRUS-FREE|
- We guarantee that this APK file is 100% secure, so download it with confidence on your device.
- If you wish to use the APK on your Android OS, make sure you have enabled the “Unknown Sources” already.
- Keep your PSP games ready in .CSO or .ISO files so that you can transfer them to smartphone and play.
Features of PPSSPP Gold for Android
- Clean code and Performance.
- Higher Resolutions and Better UI.
- Pre-scale UV Settings removed.
- Much more clear Audio Quality.
- Bug fixed for UMD switching for Multi-UMD games.
- Mipmap issue fixed.
- Minor compatibility issues in the previous versions are now fixed
- New Audio Settings for Better Compatibility.
- Introduction of Trojan-Fixes.
- User-friendly interface.
- You can change the texture scaling.
- Extra controller or keyboard can be used for better compatibility.
The best part about the new version of PPSSPP Gold is that it comes preloaded with Trojan-fixes which makes the app much secure from viruses and trojans that could potentially affect the device privacy. You can play the games at higher resolutions as it is very easy to adjust screen resolutions. Playing the games on a tablet will be more fun with PPSSPP Gold emulator.
Supported Devices For PPSSPP Gold APK
Download PPSSPP Gold for PC
Ever had a feeling of playing these games on a wider screen?. Obviously, everyone loves to play games on PC. You can download PSP games and play them on PC as well. Officially, PPSSPP Gold APK is not available for PC but you can use an Android Emulator. Now you must be wondering what an Android Emulator is?. Just follow the process below and you will know everything
Step 1) Download an Android Emulator
Android Emulator is a software which lets you play Android games on PC. It basically acts as an Android mobile inside a PC. There are a lot of Android Emulators available online. Some of them are BlueStacks, Andy, Nox Player etc. We personally suggest you download BlueStacks App Player as it is the most trusted one. Open up the browser and search for Bluestacks App Player and download it.
Step 2) Install BlueStacks App Player
After the BlueStacks App Player is installed, go to Downloads folder on your PC and find the app. Click on it to start the installation process. Agree to the terms and conditions and click next. You need to follow all the on-screen instructions till it is installed.
Step 3) Download PPSSPP Gold APK File
Now, you can install any APK file on your PC. PPSSPP Gold APK Download file is available below. Click on the button below to download it.
Step 4) Open APK File in BlueStacks
Go to download section and find the PPSSPP Gold APK file and open it with BlueStacks App Player. Open Bluestacks and you will find the app on the App Menu. Now you can easily import PPSSPP Gold Games and ROMS into the app and enjoy playing favorite Playstation portable games.
Note: You can import the .OSI files from PC to Bluestacks. Else directly install a torrent client and download the .OSI format games in Bluestacks only.
PPSSPP Gold App for iOS
On exploring quora and other forums, I found that people are struggling to download PPSPP Gold APK for iOS devices. If you are one of those, then you have landed on the right page. Unfortunately, there is no official version of PPSSPP App on iOS Appstore but you can get it on this website. The best part is you don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone to install PPSSPP Gold APK. You can try the guide available on this page to download PPSSPP Gold for iOS devices.
PPSSPP Gold APK GAMES
PPSSPP emulator supports almost all games but compatibility game totally depends on your device configuration. We have listed a collection PPSSPP Gold APK Games. You can save and restore the game state anytime and anywhere while playing. This would help you to save your efforts in the game. You may also take a backup of any PSP game and transfer it to a new device and start playing.
- Final Fantasy: Crisis Core
- Lord of Arcana
- Metal Slug XX
- Pixel Junk-Monsters
- TNA IMPACT 2010
- Ghost Rider
- Burnout Legends
- 7th Dragon 2020
- Smackdown VS RAW 2K14
- 7 Wonders of Ancient World
- Tales of the World
- Naruto Shippuden Kizuna Drive
- Soul Calibur
- Tekken – Dark Resurrection and Tekken
- Persona 2 and Persona 3
- Grand Theft Auto LCS / VCS
- Monster Hunter 2 Unite and 3: HD Remake
Note: The APK file comes without any game pre-installed. You need to dump your PSP games as .ISO or .CSO files on your Android device and use them on the PPSSPP APK.
Devices Compatible with PPSSPP Gold APK
PPSSPP App is compatible with almost all the Android smartphones launched in 2017 or 2018. PPSSPP Gold App can also be installed on Windows using Android Emulators like Bluestacks, Andy and Nox App Player. It also works like a charm on Nexus devices and S series of Samsung devices.
The best advantage of PPSSPP over others is that it takes up minimum space and RAM to run. It can even run on devices having an older configuration. All the controllers that work with Windows can work with the PPSSPP Gold APK Emulator once you install it on PC. These are some of the tested controllers that work pretty well:
- Xbox One Controller
- PlayStation 4 Controller
- Razer Sabertooth
- Razer Onza
- SteelSeries 3DC
- Logitech F310
- Logitech F410
Best PPSSPP Settings for Optimal Performance
These are some of the recommended settings which can get you the best gaming experience you can ever expect.
- Tap on Graphics and select Simulate Block Transfer and set the alternative speed to 200.
- Also, select Stretch on Play option by tapping the graphics option again
- Tap again on Graphics and check all options
- You can also select enhance the screen size to 50
FAQ’s and General Problems
1. Where can I get the ISO files from?
You can convert any UMD or downloaded game you own on your PSP by following this tutorial. Once you have converted that, you just need to send the files to your PC. Finally, just transfer the files from PC to the Android device.
2. Can I Download the .ISO files from the torrent?
Yes, you can definitely download the .ISO files from the torrent. Just make sure you have an excellent Internet Connection.
3. How can I make the games run fast on PPSSPP APP?
The only possible way is to either do some tweaks to the device if you are a techie. In case you are a noob, you must buy a new device to avail maximum quality and gaming experience.
4. How can I delete any particular game in the PPSSPP?
To do so, just open any File manager and navigate to Storage. Open PSP folder and either delete that particular game folder or the ISO file present inside it.
5. Where can I find games for PPSSPP?
You need to download your games as .ISO or .CSO formats. Either download them from torrents or get them from a friend. To do this, you need to install custom firmware on your PSP. There are various guides for doing it. After doing that, follow the below steps:
- Insert UMD to your PSP.
- Connect the PSP to your PC via USB cable.
- On the PSP menu, choose to UMD as a USB device. This menu will only appear in custom firmware.
- Now, choose USB connection in the Settings Menu on your PSP.
- A folder will pop up on your PC containing a virtual iso file. Copy it to the hard disk by simply dragging it.
Now you are ready to play that game you just copied. If you plan to play it on your Android device, just transfer it to the device.
6. Do I need to JailBreak My iPhone to install PPSSPP Emulator?
No, you don’t need to go into complex task of jailbreaking your iPhone. There are some hacks by kick-ass open source developers which can help you do that. Click here to Install PSP Emulator for iOS without Jailbreaking.